BEND SKIN COMPANY IS OPEN!
The Corona virus is necessitating an unprecedented number of closings and cancellations in Central Oregon. Bend Skin Company remains open. Debra would like to reassure you that she follows very strict guidelines for infection control. In 16 years of practice, Bend Skin Company has never received a single violation of Oregon State’s Health Code during any inspection.
- All surfaces and tools are treated with an EPA-approved solution that kills Tuberculosis and Polio, 2 of the most resistant viruses as well as C.O.V.I.D.-19. This includes ALL treatment room surfaces, door knobs & light switches, waiting room, restroom and common areas.
- The treatment room floor is mopped with a beach solution.
- Standard disinfection protocol is used between each client.
- All linens are laundered in 185 degree water with bleach. Bacteria thrive at 40-140 degrees.
- Single-use items are used whenever applicable and disposed of properly, including our drinking cups in the waiting room.
Debra’s first profession was dental assisting in oral, periodontal and implant surgery from 1977-2000. She has thorough and comprehensive knowledge of a sterile environment. Here is a list of products currently in use at Bend Skin Company:
- Microban Disinfecting Spray
- Monofoil, a sustainable surface protectant
- Citrus II, a hospital germicidal cleaner.
Thank you for you continued trust and confidence in Bend Skin Company. Your health and well-being is always of the highest priority. If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to call, text or email me.